Best Real Estate Websites in India for Property Search
Property searches are often over rated; simply put, the very concept of property searching has been over exaggerated, which makes it sound like a tedious task. However, this could not have been further from the truth. If the search procedures are done in the right manner, they don’t have to sound or appear to be a Herculean task.
People tend to choose two ways to look for a property in India: either through real estate agents or through property websites. While taking the agent route might seem the easier way out, there are a lot more complications, than what meet the eye. The biggest and most evident complication is the exorbitant fee which is payable to the broker. Why get into the hassles of real estate agents, when you can find the home of your dreams, right on a real estate website?
Without further ado, let’s take a look at the best real estate websites in India, which can ease out your property search problems:
• 99acres.com: Being one of the premier websites for buying and selling properties, 99Acres claims to be the #1 website in the real estate market. Buying and selling new properties is definitely an option available on this website; nevertheless, it allows you to resell old property as well. Even though the site is nothing unexceptional, its database is quite genuine and definitely deserves its due credit.
• MagicBricks.com: Another famous name in the real estate market is Magic Bricks. Undoubtedly, the website has had a meteoric rise in India. It might not differ much from some of the other websites in India; what really stand out are the search designs of the website and the results of your searches for new properties. However, if you want to rent out a property or are looking to put up a resale property, it’s best to consult another website, as Magic Bricks won’t be the right option.
• Commonfloor.com: CommonFloor might have been a new website; however, this has not stopped it from gaining a lot of momentum in the real estate market in a very short span of time. Its USP is its buying and selling services in the top tier cities, with the likes of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc. But if you stay in a second tier town like Bhopal, Lucknow, etc. then this portal might not be the right choice for you.
• Indiaproperty.com: IndiaProperty is yet another property website which offers more options on buying and selling new properties, rather than showing properties available for rent. The website is good for people who want to do an in-depth analysis on the properties of their choice, as well as understand the procedure for applying for a home loan.
• Grabhouse.com: Looking for a shared house or a PG to live in? Grabhouse.com is the answer to all your woes then. The website is a part of Quikr and the properties advertised here are direct from the source, which means there are no brokers involved. The filters are a bit complicated, so you might have to struggle a bit to end up with the search of your choice. All in all, it is a good website for people looking to rent out cheap properties, PGs and room sets.
• Quikrhomes.com: While looking at properties, many a times you end up calling up on old leads. With Quikrhomes.com, that option is taken care of, simply because the post date is available with each lead. If the listing is quite old, you can save yourself the trouble of having to call the source to check the availability of the property.
• Sulekha.com: Sulekha is known for its live listings and has been one of the major players in the online real estate market. Ideal for local property search, Sulekha.com is one of the best options to look up live property listings for purchase and sale.
These were some of the major players in the Indian real estate market. Each website has its own set of pros and cons when it comes to providing purchase and sale options. Depending on the need of the hour, one can choose the appropriate website for their needs. The idea is to find the right property, which fits the searcher’s needs. Check out these websites for the perfect match.